Monday, June 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO..............Well, ME!!!!


A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, something wonderful took place. It was of great magnitude. So great that stars shone bright from the sky, flowers bloomed, birds sang endlessly and the sun beamed like never before. This was a day that would prove to be one of the most magnificient of its kind!

It was June 2, 1964 around 2pm. What, you might ask? Why, that was the day of a most lovely occasion......my birth! That's right, people!! Today is my birthday, nanananananana!!! I'm gonna have a good time!!! nanananananana! Cause today is my birthday!

Happy Birthday to me! Thanks Mom for squeezing me out! This day is for you too!!

If you've never commented before, today would be the day to do it!!!

So, yes, it's my birthday! That's right, today is my birthday! Just in case anyone's interested!

6 comments:

Ann said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIK!! WE LOVE YOU.

ALAN, ANN & RYAN

"To Be Strong". said...

Happy Birthday, my friend. Have a glass of wine for me!
Love, Val

The Pilot's Wife said...

happy friggin brithday...again.and again..and again . I am so excited I can not contain myself!!!
actually, I'm pretty glad mom popped you out too:) Not to mention 7 yrs earlier than me!!
Love ya,
Me

Anonymous said...

how does it feel to be so old? let me know so I can prepare myself. thanks,
your favorite Brother-in law.
Bob
oh yeah
happy birhtday, and please tell my wife to quit singing that song.

St. of Words said...

happy birthday mama!!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to my first babby girl 6 pounds 8 ouces.24hrs in pain but you was so beutiful love mom