Sunday, June 29, 2008

Family Beach Vacation 2008

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! Yes, it's almost here! All the months and months of planning, waiting, anticipating are about to pay off! Thanks to Robbie and Adrienne, we get to stay in this beautiful house by the sea! Every year, they graciously extend invitations to all the family to be together! It's awesome!

Beach week is right over the horizon, just around the corner, a stones throw away (ok, you get it)! On Friday morning, we (myself, my girls, George, and his daughter Kelsey), will be headed to Florida for a week long vacation together with my family! Twenty four hours a day for seven days (not to mention car time!), we'll be together.

We are meeting up with everyone in Tallahassee for 4th of July Fireworks and then it's on the road Saturday morning caravan style to the beach house! Yes, the songs have been chosen for Karaoke! The bathing suits, boogie boards, pails, shovels and sunblock have been bought! We are ready!

We talk about this trip everyday. I do mean EVERYDAY. This morning, I found myself pondering this question, "What are we going to talk about after the beach trip?" Then, I answered it myself!

Why, next years trip, of course!

3 comments:

The Pilot's Wife said...

I am making my list of things to bring, and then rechecking so I don't forget anything!The kids are so excited too! Bob, is just counting down the minutes,
Me

Victoria said...

Bob's excited too! That just made my week!

The Pilot's Wife said...

that was called sarcasm! ha ha. no secretly he is excited!
Me