Thursday, February 21, 2008

This One's For YOU!!! (especially you, JW!)

Alright, alright! I'm writing! Jeez! Ok, so should I complain or jump up and down at the fact that I receive e-mails from some of you asking, "When are you putting up another blog?!" Hello, but isn't one every few days enough for you people!?!! I guess not.

So, this blog is about blogging. Actually, all kidding aside, I'm humbled that you enjoy reading my blogs. I will do my best to try to keep them coming as much as possible. I mean, I would NEVER want to be accused of bringing any type of stress to any of your lives by depriving you in any way! Just wondering, have you been to the library or a book store lately? There are some great books out there! LOL (for any of you born before 1970, that means "laugh out loud"!)

So, here's the deal. Just for you, my dedicated readers, I will blog blog blog as soon as I get the girls up for school in the morning, make pancakes for Kolby (everyday, yes EVERYDAY!), help her find socks, shoes and gym clothes, keep Kendra from hurting said Kolby Girl, take Gabby out for potty, feed and water Gabby, play ball with Gabby for 5 minutes before leaving her for 7 hours a day (guilt!), get myself ready for the office and another day, scrape the ice off of my car (I've got to get a garage door opener!), pray with children, drive them to school, kiss them good-bye, open up the doors to the center, check my calendar for appointments of the day, answer questions about abortion, adoption, unstop the office toilet (actually my incredible assistant, Sara, does this for me!) take phone calls, race to speaking engagements, beg for money for the center (I swear, my job title should be "professional beggar"!), take teryn and tawni's phonecalls in between (at least 17 of those a day!), let's not forget my sister, brother and mom's phonecalls, make deposits at bank, go to rotary club, convince teenagers not to have sex, attend Chamber events, banquets and let's not forget the client who wants me to be her "birthing coach", pick girls up from school, bring them home, argue over whose turn it is to choose what's for dinner, keep Kendra from hurting said Kolby Girl (again!), take Gabby out (again!), water, feed and play with said dog, get homework done, prepare Chicken Victoria, get through dinner without arguments, clear off table, clean kitchen, hang out with girls, play Phase 10 or watch AI, get them ready for bed, pray with them, listen to events of the day and then finally, (breathe!) kiss them goodnight!

So, no worries. Instead of my sweet "me" time in the tub every night, with a glass of wine, candles and Nora Jones, I will make sure to jump right on and blog. Just for you!

I love you all and seriously, I wouldn't trade any of it!

And P.S - I know there are many more of you reading than commenting! So, now you do your part! Leave me a comment (but, only if they're nice!)

7 comments:

dance4jc said...

I knew it wasn't because you were busy. You know it has been 5 days since your last blog. The thing is that we all love you so much and we all miss you. So reading your blogs makes it not seem so long since we last talked to you.

But mostly it's because you are such an entertaining writer. You really should write a book so we could read about your life at our own leisure instead of waiting and anticipating the next blog like some crazy mystery novel.

Seriously, can't wait to see you and talk to you in person.

We love you,
Craig, Julie, and Xander

St. of Words said...

nice mommy

St. of Words said...

i'm so glad people want to hear about your life so bad. i hear it about it 5 times a day with free sprint to sprint minutes!! woo hooo enjoy reading peeps.

The Chapins said...

love you mommy. now you can find time to write a blog about me. there isn't one : )

The Pilot's Wife said...

and you thought you ahd a boring life! it seems like yours is more exciting since everyone wants to live vicariously through it! Keep up the writing, even though we talk every second of every day I still like reading it too!love Me

Anonymous said...

woopy now you know what i whent true. i loveit. i did a good job .keep up the good work love you momy dearest

Anonymous said...

There is no doubt in my mind that you give a LOT of yourself for the betterment of those around you! I have to say that you are THE most gracious, appreciative, and unselfish person I've ever met. I give a prayer of "thanks" every day that you've come into my life!