Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Is Anybody Out There?

I want to know who you are.  I want to know what you'd like me to write about, maybe you have suggestions?  Or maybe there are questions I've haven't answered in past blogs that you'd like answers to.  Does it matter to you if I never write another blog?

So, my request is this.  If you can take a minute to send a quick email to RobinVictoria64@gmail.com, to just let me know you're reading, I'd appreciat it.  For some reason, most of you don't like to leave comments.  That's fine with me, I get it.  I don't take issue with that.

But, with over 900 people reading my blog in the past 3 weeks alone, I want to know who you are or if there's a glitch in the count.

Won't you please just send a quick note?  I promise I won't sell your email address to anyone or pass along your information.  This is for MY eyes only. 
Are you a friend from my past?  Or maybe an enemy?  A new friend?  Maybe you've been to one of my seminars and you've become a faithful reader?  No matter the reason, hit me up!

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Victoria

No comments: