Wednesday, June 13, 2012

He Knows Who I Am!

I'm still in shock and will believe it when it's finalized, but, it looks like, yes, it could really be happening.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed, praying, crossing myself, throwing salt on the floor, meditating, whatever it takes. 

Thanks to a great friend, it looks like I have a very good chance of interviewing Barry backstage in Nashville!  My friend talked to Barry himself, told him about me, my work and how much I LOVED him and his music and this is what Barry Manilow himself said "she sounds really wonderful and I'd love to meet her!"

Does this mean that Barry Manilow kinda, sorta, knows who I am?  I know that's a stretch, but let me have my moment. 

I will keep you posted, but I'm too excited not to share this fantabulous, amazing, wonderful news!

Barry, I'm coming!  "It's a Miracle!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL.....I love you!

Julie Whitten said...

Does he know magic tricks?