Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Blog Coming Soon!

So many of you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you for that. I won't pretend. There are times when I just want to shut the blog down and say good-bye to everyone because of the time restraints it can bring. But, then, I'll receive a message from those of you asking about the next blog. You tell me that you enjoy reading them while you have your morning coffee or a few minutes to yourself. That blesses me.

So, I ask that you please be patient with me, as I've had a lot going on in my life, both personally and professionally. Just last week, I was in Wisconsin to fulfill eight speaking engagements. This weekend has been almost as busy. I spoke Friday night, Saturday morning and evening and then again this morning. It's all good, though. I am always humbled and priviledged at the opportunities that God gives me. It still amazes me that anyone wants to hear anything I have to say, but the invitations continue and I'm grateful. My voice has been somewhat strained the past days, but I can still talk (I'm sure my daughter's are thrilled!).

I will try my best to write another blog this week. I appreciate your patience. Thank you again. I do love to write and I enjoy that there are people who enjoy reading what I have to say. It's a wonderful way to express myself and to get things off my chest when I feel the need to.

So, for as long as you want to keep reading, well, then, I'll keep writing.

No comments: