Monday, March 31, 2008

Poor Little Gabby Girl!

I've been traveling quite a bit these past few weeks. You know what that means? Gabby Girl is with Granny! And believe me, she's not happy about it! When we made the drive there a couple of weeks ago, she knew what was coming! When we arrived, she sat in the front seat and refused to get out. She stared straight ahead and wouldn't even look at me! I had to literally pick her up and carry her into Granny's house!

Since she's been there, I've called and checked on her seveal times. Granny assures me that she's fine. I know she tells me this so I won't worry about her, but it's not like I can do anything about it. I have to go on these trips and I can't leave her home alone, so off to Granny's we go.

You'd think Gabby would be happy about her visits there. When she's at home, I feed her dog food. At Granny's house, she gets spaghetti, chicken, hamburgers and hot dogs! Once when I picked her up, she had red stains on the hair around her mouth. I asked Granny what it was and she said, "Oh, she just luvs my Spaghetti Sauce!" I can't blame her. Everybody loves Granny's Spagetti Sauce!

Well, you hang in there Gabby Girl! It won't be long now and you'll be back home where you belong. In the meantime, do what I always do when I'm at Granny's house.

Let her baby you all day long!

2 comments:

The Pilot's Wife said...

Poor Gabby, it sounds like she is spoiled rotten! Not like the rest of our kids:)
Me

Anonymous said...

You know, if Gabby were fed some quality food at home, she wouldn't be nosing her way in to Granny's spaghetti sauce pot!