Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"Rose" Update

I spoke with Rose this morning regarding her ultrasound yesterday. It's a boy! They are thrilled and very excited. I'm happy for them, but it's bittersweet at the same time.

Yes, another life has been saved through the Center and we can feel good about the part we played in making that happen. Rose is planning on getting involved in our parenting classes next week and I'm looking forward to following this family over the next few months. This is another baby I will be honored to hold in my arms and rather humbled at the part God allowed me to play in sparing his life.

Jeremiah 29:11 says "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

I know many of you have been praying for Rose. I thank you. Her baby thanks you. Your prayers do make a difference! You may not have been in the counseling room with me physically or involved in any of my phone conversations with her, but never doubt that your prayers do make a difference.

Seems some of you did your part too!

2 comments:

St. of Words said...

thats great news!

The Pilot's Wife said...

that is awesome. Find me another baby!
Love,
me