Monday, March 11, 2013

My God Rocks!

I could never write a blog or speak words to give justice to how much I love my Lord Jesus Christ and my family. Aside from my relationship with the Lord, the relationships with my family are the most importrant of my life.  I'm single, so I don't have a "significant other", but until I do (if that time ever comes for me again), I am beyond satisifed with the relationships I have with God and my family.  Not only do I have 4 daughters and a granddaughter who bring me joy everyday, my extended family (Mom, my sister Brenda, brother Robbie & their families), and friends are a blessing to me and I'm one lucky girl!

For the first time in my life, I am 100% content with my life.  I could not be more grateful for all the Lord has done for me.   He's truly given me the "peace that passes all understanding."

Thank you God for not leaving me where I was and taking me where I've never been.  "You are my rock, my fortress, my God in whom I trust." Psalm 91

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All comments must be approved by the blog author??(figures)LOL!! That's probably why you don't have many.

Victoria said...

It doesn't surprise me that comments like yours, as rare as they are, come from those named "anonymous". I rarely do not post comments, but will not post ones that children can't read. But, it is still my choice, as this is my blog. I would invite you to join other blogs where you feel more "free" to express yourself without the inconvenience of the author's discretion. God bless.