Monday, September 1, 2008

We're Home!

We're home! Each day, as I unpack another box, it starts feeling more like home.

Forgive me, but I'm still not in the "blogging" mood, as I have just unpacked my 437th box (ok, maybe a little exaggeration!) but, I had to let each of you know that we are happy, healthy and adjusting well. Our home is beautiful, our family is settling in and the girl's are adjusting well in their new schools. Kolby actually LOVES her new school and Kendra, well, she's a teenager. She doesn't love anything! Seriuosly, she's actually been great! We all miss our friends and our "old" life at times, but we really are excited about this new one.

I have so much to say and more to tell, but to be honest, today is our day "off". We are grilling out with the new neighbors from our cul-de-sac and we are just relaxing. Well, after we put up Kolby's ceiling fan (correction: after George (he's such a handyman!) puts up her ceiling fan!) and unpack the stereo!

You will hear more later from me, I promise! For now, please know that things are going extremely well and I'm feeling blessed everyday. God is good.

Thanks for your patience! I love you all.

Vic

3 comments:

Ann said...

Well it's about time we heard from you....you take your time and do what needs to be done. Glad that you are settling in and are already grilling out with the neighbors. Relax and have a great day!!! We miss you and think of you guys often.

Love,
Ann

P.S. - I posted you a easy to do Chicken Pot Pie for dinner one night for George and the girls.

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for you both.I love you all.Brother rob

Ann said...

We miss your blog....blog us soon so we can know what is going on....

love ya,

Ann