Thursday, January 10, 2008

My First Ever Blog!

YEA!! I have a blog now too! I always wondered what a blog was. Now, come on, you didn't think I could let my younger sister, (the pilots wife), start one without me, did you? This is going to be great fun for the family and our friends!
Oh, and don't get overly excited. I won't be sharing too many secrets here. Those are reserved. Sometimes, my blogs will be humorous and other times, not. Let's see, sounds kind of like life, doesn't it?
So, come on, everybody start blogging! This will be a great way for me to save my Sprint minutes! Now, instead of blah, blah, blah, it's blog, blog, blog!

5 comments:

The Pilot's Wife said...

Copy-Cat! I am a trend setter!yea ha ha- I love your blog name and can't wait to hear all your secrets! oh yeah I know them already!I am your first commenter , its nice to come in first once in awile. Love your much younger baby sisiter,
B
come to my blog, come to my blog(subliminal messaging to all your posters LOL)

tabbeus said...

i have no reason to blog. you wont have time to read anything i say! you'll be writing your own baby mama drama. have fun mommy! love you

Terry's Queen said...

Who would of thought that 23 years ago we would be communicating like this. I, just like your baby sis know all your secrets and no matter how much I am offered (any one interested in placing a bid for victoria's secrets please go to allvictoriassecretsforsale.com)will never disclose them. All kidding aside you are an amazing woman and I love you very much and ALWAYS will.
Your sister from another mother,
Trudy

Anonymous said...

O great,Just what I need,another outlet for your voice to be heard!Isn't it enough that I talk to you on the phone and see you in person more than than any brother in law should. "Victoria's Secrets" ---Please give Me a break! There are no secrets in this family!(If you want your secret out, phone a Robinson.)With all the drama in your life it's hard to belive you have time to write. Can,t wait to see what happens next (yawn) wake me up please!love ya

Anonymous said...

im so glad you have blog thas the only way i can know how youre doing because you never call youre mother and olso I get to know all youre secrets love mommy dearest