Saturday, May 18, 2013

Something Wonderful Happened this Week!

This past Thursday during my radio show, "Real Talk", (airing on FOXSports Radio, 910Theduck.net), my show crashed.  That means, the system went down and we were off the air.  Twice.  Here's why this is fantastic news!

Never in the station's history has this ever happened!  The listenership for my show is growing so fast, the system just couldn't handle the overload, hence crashing. Yes, this is a great problem and one we hope to resolve before my next show on Thursday.

I wanted to take this time to personally thank those of you who've become loyal listeners by tuning in each Thursday from 4-5pm (Central) online at http://wmrb.streamon.fm/# .

This "problem" is forcing us to look for solutions.  I'm working right now on future possibilities to expand the show.  I'll keep you informed on how that progresses!

It's so exciting to witness how the Lord uses media to reach others with messages of hope and redemption.  It is even more humbling that He chooses to use me, but He redeemed me and I love sharing that hope with others!  Don't know about you, but He still has much more work to do where I'm concerned.  We are all works in progress!  I may not be who I need to be, but I'm definitely not who I used to be:).

God loves us just the way we are, just too much to leave us that way!  Thanks again for tuning in and be sure to mark your calendars for this Thursday at 4pm(c) online at http://wmrb.streamon.fm/# for more "Real Talk!"

Until then, remember to "KEEP IT REAL!"

No comments: