Saturday, May 11, 2013

Viewer Questions

I've been receiving many questions from viewers everyday through my website, email or on social media. 

Two of the questions that have proved to be the most frequently asked, I've decided I'm going to answer through my blog.

#1 - Is Nikita Teryn and Tawni's biological father? 

No, Nikita is not their biological father.   Teryn and Tawni's biological father abandoned us when Teryn was 3 and Tawni was just 8 months old.  He rarely saw them, if at all, throughout their childhood and paid child support for only 1 year after our divorce.  Nikita and I were the ones who put food on the table and a roof over their heads.  In my opinion, Nikita is the only father they've ever had.  They feel the same way.  This is why I say "sperm doesn't make you a father."  Any man can "make" a baby, it takes a real man to be a father.  Their father had every opportunity to be involved in their lives.  He chose not to be.  It was his loss because they are amazing women. 

#2  - Did you give birth to all four of your daughters?

Yes, I gave birth to all four of my girls.  I got married the first time when I was 16, I wasn't pregnant, I was just naive and stupid!  I was pregnant with my first daughter, Teryn, two years later, at had her when I was 18.  I gave birth to Tawni three years later at the age of 21.  After their biological father and I divorced, I married Nikita four years later.  Two years after Nikita and I were married, we had our first daughter, Kendra, who was born in 1992.  Kolby came four years later in 1996. 

God bless you and thanks for being so interested in our family!

No comments: