Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bittersweet

Some songs just get to me.  This is one of them.  Beautiful, yet painful.  I miss my best friend Trudy and still can't believe she's been gone over a year now.  I miss my Dad, who left this earth seven years ago.  I miss others who've touched my life in some way, even though they aren't part of it today.

And maybe one day when and if couples stop taking eachother for granted and start cherishing and protecting what God has given them, then and only then will songs like this one fail to exist.  Like that'll ever happen.

This song says so much.  Have you ever awakened from a deep sleep and let out a huge sigh of relief when you realized what you were just dreaming was just a dream?  Well, I have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMN8tyLK8ZU

No comments: