Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Curveball

If you haven't already guessed by now, my relationship status has changed.  There are certain things this girl is not willing to compromise, hence my new relationship status of single.

It's been quite a journey this past year.  Some very good changes have taken place, while others have been quite painful, yet necessary. 

Slowly but surely, I've begun to enjoy my newfound status, although at times, I won't lie, it's a bit much to take in.  Word has begun to get out and already well meaning friends or colleagues are calling to tell me about "someone you've GOT to meet!" 

For now, I've decided to "date" myself and regroup.  This coming year, 2013, is going to be life changing for me and my family.  Much is coming and I'll be giving more details as I'm able:). 

My wounds have been licked, my pride and humiliation are on the mend, and I'm working on my convictions.   That inner voice inside tried desperately to warn me, but I didn't listen and brushed it away.  It's time for me to figure out how I let that happen.

Then do my best to make sure it doesn't ever happen again. 

 

.

No comments: