Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Halloween!

My granddaugher, Salem, and I recently visited a costume shop in Nashville.  We had a blast!  Our family is pretty excited about this year's Halloween fun and all the plans we've made!  The entire family will be in costume this year!

I tried on various outfits and Salem loved telling me what she thought of each one.  When I put the red time period dress on, she said, I looked like a "princess" then reminded me that "I'm the only one that can be a Princess, Mimi, so you can't wear that one!"

Needless to say, we made more memories today and I'm blessed for every moment I spend with her.  She is going as "Tinkerbell", with pink wings and all.

As you can tell, I grew attached to the white GoGo Boots, so I decided to mix and match.  My nurse costume will be hip.  No nurse shoes for me:)

Halloween, we're ready!  Neighbors, get those candy bars out, because Salem and I are coming!


Happy Halloween!

No comments: