Sunday, October 16, 2011

WHAT DID SHE SAY??

As you've read in my blogs before, my granddaughter Salem, has me wrapped around her finger.  To say the least.  This past weekend, while her Mommy (my daughter) and her Daddy went away to celebrate their 5 year anniversary, my husband and I were on grandparent duty.  What a blast the three of us had!

I had to put on paper some of the shocking, yet hilarious things she said to us.  Here goes:

Mimi:  "Where did Mommy buy you that beautiful dress?"  Salem:  "E-Bay."

"Mimi, Where's my IPad? Is it charged? I need to watch my mooovie."

"Salem, how do you turn this thing off?"  Salem:  "Gimme Mimi, I show you." (and she did!)

"Papa Ghee, I need the IPod!  I wanna listen to moosic and dance!"

"Mimi, can we go to Target?  I LOVE Target!"

"Mimi, can you turn my CD on when we get in the car?  I want to hear #17, the Hickory Hickory Dick Song."

"Hey, I likea put my sound machine on moosic to do ballet.  Let me show you!  No, Mimi and Papa Ghee, dat's NOT HOW YOU DO IT!"

"Mimi, I needa watch the Booty Pageant.  Papa Ghee, you CANT watch it!  Just me and Mimi!  Can you buy me a blue dress so I can be in da booty pageant?"

"Oh, Mimi and Papa Ghee, I just LOVE your new big TV!"  (we finally hung our 52 inch HD plasma)

"Mimi, we can watch Yo Gabba Gabba."  Mimi:  "I don't know if I have any recorded, baby."  Salem:  "It's On Demand."


This child, at 2 years old, knows how more about the high tech life than I do!  What a weekend.

To be continued :)

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

LOVE it!!

Lynnette said...

LOVE THIS!! Love me some Salem