Monday, October 24, 2011

Takin' It To The Airwaves!

Well, He's done it again.  God has opened yet another door and I'm so excited to walk through it.  I will be hosting a new radio show called "Real Talk" with Victoria. 

Later this afternoon, I'll be taping the first two shows and we go live November 11th.  I can't help but remember a friend of mine, Cathy Thomas, who many years ago said to me, "Victoria, God is going to use your bold personality and that outspoken mouth of yours for His good."  

And He has.  He's given me many opportunities to speak around the country for over 15 years now.  Kathy's prophetic word has come to pass many times and I can't help but believe that this is another of more to come.  He knows I'm not perfect, but I'm in love with Him and willing to allow Him to use me in any way He chooses.

The concept of the show is this.  I'll basically talk about anything and everything on people's minds.  And what's allowable!  I'll cover topics from teen, parenting and relationship issues to what's going on in and around the world and the community we live in.  I'll invite interesting guests, as well as, take questions from listeners.

And let's just hope this outspoken, opinionated, big mouth of mine doesn't get me into any trouble.  Scratch that :)

No comments: