Monday, April 16, 2012

God and Tawni's Little Surprise

I had no idea until just last night that my daughter, Tawni, who is almost 27 years old, could sing like this.  She's been holding out on me.  I asked her, "What have I done as a mother to keep you from telling me that you have a voice like this?"  This was her genuine, humble answer.  "I don't like going around saying, I can sing, Can I sing?  That's just not me.  So, when Daniel asked me to sing, I said, sure."  He was shocked when I told him last night that I'd NEVER heard her sing before.

To say I'm proud of what you're about to hear is an understatement.  I'm beyond proud of not only her voice, her heart and her humble spirit.  She is truly a treasure.  I am truly blessed.

I've raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for non-profits, started businesses, publically spoken to literally hundreds of thousands of people all over the world, written a book now in its 4th print and now working on my second book.  But, I can say this with conviction and truth.  Nothing compares to Teryn, Tawni, Kendra and Kolby.  My girls' are the four greatest and most rewarding accomplishments of my life.

Enjoy.

No comments: