Monday, July 14, 2008

Thank You Robbie and Adrien! And Congratulations on the "Babies!"

So, not only is our family gaining another member with George being added to the mix, but my brother and his wife Adrienne are adding some to our family as well!

With the excitement of getting engaged, I apologize to my brother and his wife for not mentioning the fact that they are pregnant! Possibly with twins or even triplets! We won't know for a few weeks yet. But, it definitely looks like more than one!

So, again I'm sorry Robbie and Adrienne if I hurt your feelings in any way. Thanks so much for your generosity with the beach house, the jet skis, the food, the fun! If I've left anything out, please accept my apology for that too! I can sometimes be forgetful, so I ask for forgiveness in advance.

Everyone is so happy for you guys. You're going to be great parent's to your new babies, just like you are to little Robbie. Lots of exciting things happening in our family!

AND THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!! The house you rented for us, yet again exceeded all of our expectations! Even with an elevator! You outdid yourselves for your families another year and we are so incredibly blessed that you continue to share your good fortune with us! Thanks again. I know we thanked you over and over at the beach, but I don't know if it's ever really enough, you know what I mean? So, thank you again, Robbie and Adrien. It really is very generous that year after year, you decide to include all of us in your vacation plans! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

God has been good to all of us.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Congratulations Robbie and Adrienne!!

Alan & Ann

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a happier father than I did in Robbie! Whether it's 1, 2, or 3 children, I know that the Robinson's will have a very eventful and happy future! Thank goodness for the good news...the daily calls and constant chatter over whether Adrienne was going to be pregnant was much bigger news than either the impending elections or the faltering U.S. economy! Congratulations Adrienne, Robbie, and "little" Robbie!

Anonymous said...

YES.IAM SO EXCITED FOR MY NEW GRANDBABBY.THANK YOU ROBBIE AND ADRIAN AND CONGRADUTATON,AND GOD HAS BLESS YOU AGAIN LOVE YOU MOM GIVE LITTE ROBBIE A HUG KISSES FOR ME